News and Events
- Christmas Shop and Cookie Sale (12/9/2015) - We are happy to announce that our famous Cookie Sale and Christmas Shop will be open for business on Tuesday, December 15 and Wednesday, December 16 from 11:00 – 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 – 7:00 p.m. both days. Join us for treats and Christmas shopping!
- Thankoffering Service 2015 (10/26/2015) - We invite you to our sixth annual Thankoffering Service to be held on Sunday, November 8, 2015 at 4:00 in the afternoon. We will sing God’s praises, hear an encouraging message from God’s word by Reverend Steven Miller, and take up an offering for the RP Home. Following the service, you are invited to share a light supper and […]
- Founders Day celebration with New Song (7/6/2015) - You are invited to join us as we celebrate Founders Day, the 118th birthday of the RP Home on Thursday, July 9, at 2:00 p.m. in the RP Home Chapel. New Song from Geneva College will present a concert of choral works. Birthday cake will be served to all!
- RPWA Annual Association Meeting April 28, 2015 (4/9/2015) - You are cordially invited to the RPWA Annual Association Meeting to be held on Tuesday evening, April 28, 2015 in the RPH Chapel. A light supper will be served at 5:30 p.m. and the meeting will commence at 6:00. The RPH bus will leave the First Reformed Presbyterian Church, 209 Darlington Road, Beaver Falls, PA […]
- Genevans choir concert (2/19/2015) - You are invited to the annual choir concert presented by the Genevans from Geneva College on Wednesday evening, March 4 at 7:30. Refreshments and fellowship with the choir members will follow the concert. This is always a joyful event so, bundle up and come join us!
- Resident reflects on his youth in mission field (10/22/2013) - Read about yet another inspiring RP resident, Harold Hutcheson, reflecting on his youth in the mission field, as told to journalist Danielle Vance, summer intern at the RP Witness magazine. https://rpwitness.org/articles/comments/by-land-and-by-sea
- From Leading Age: Commission on Long Term Care (7/25/2013) - LeadingAge Senior Vice President of Research Robyn Stone challenged members of the Commission on Long-Term Care to keep the needs of older Americans uppermost in their minds as they seek ways to restructure the nation’s long-term care system. Stone spoke at a Commission hearing on July 17. Read more.
- Retired minister’s poem keeps memory of Civil War fort alive (7/10/2013) - The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette interviewed RPH resident Pastor John Mark Scott about his childhood memories of playing ‘battle’ at the former Fort Fulton, a Civil War fortification on the North Side. Click here to read the full article.
- Rebecca Brady in Western Pennsylvania Healthcare News (5/7/2013) - Our Chief Operating Officer, Rebecca Brady, is highlighted in the ‘Healthcare Professionals in the News.‘
- Goodfellows: Youngsters get care, Christmas, at Northside ‘Nest’ (1/7/2013) - From the Pittsburgh Post Gazette, December 24, 2012 Karen English remembers how bad she felt around Christmas time two years ago, when she realized she probably wouldn’t be able to afford presents for her son, Emory. Her car broke down about three months earlier, and while she was able to buy a new one, she […]